FOR BEST RESULTS COOK DIRECTLY FROM FROZEN.
The following cooking instructions are approximate guidelines for 375g of product. For different quantities adjust cooking times accordingly. If thawed, do not refreeze.
1. Preheat the air fryer to 200°C.
2. Bake for approximately 13-15 minutes until light golden.
3. Shake the air fryer basket a couple of times in between baking.
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C.
2. Bake for approximately 15-18 minutes until light golden.
3. Turn the Bites over a couple of times while baking.
Add oil to a deep frying pan.
Heat oil to 175°C. Add 1 chip to test. If the chip floats it is ready for frying.
Add the rest of the McCain Fry Chips to the oil and fry for 3 – 3½ minutes until crispy and light golden in colour.
Drain, season and serve.
DO NOT OVERCOOK.
NOTE: Due to varying conditions, cooking time stated should be used as a guide only.